28 September 2007

Hairspray

Why Hairspray? Well, the kids had their school musical last week (which I co-wrote the script for, believe it or not) and I also gave Phoebe the Hairspray soundtrack album as one of her birthday presents. The little monster turned SEVEN on Wednesday. I still think of her as the baby. Clearly she's not.

Birthday celebrations are taking place tomorrow (Saturday) night, with a 'space movie slumber party'. Everyone comes over, we project movies onto the wall of the living room (Lilo & Stitch and ET), feed them during interval and then feed them again when they wake up in the morning. And then we hope the parents turn up to take them away.

I am not very organised. I still have to finish sewing lolly bags, hem the special silver sequin dress I made Phoebe, make the cake (oh yeah, design the cake first), etc. Never mind. I'm sure it will all work out. And when it does I will take photos and post them.

No comments: