20 August 2008

Being There

Too much work. Not enough time. Blah blah blah. If I post regularly, I can somehow find something interesting (to me, if not anyone else) in the minutiae of life. When I haven't posted for ages, it just seems like a long list of boring, boring trivia.

1. Holden ran the City2Surf in 80 minutes.
2. Holden's soccer team lost their second semi-final in a penalty shoot-out but we had a great post-season party at our house anyway. I themed it orange to go with their soccer shirts because I am sad.
3. Phoebe doesn't like her new dance teacher because apparently she treats the junior dance group 'like babies'.
4. Phoebe's birthday party this year is going to be camping at The Basin, which we did for Hol's birthday a couple of years back (when I cleverly dislocated my elbow trying to keep the kids under control while the other grown-ups were playing guitar and singing bloody Fernando).

No comments: