11 March 2009

Chariots of Fire

Taking the sage - if sadistic - advice of a friend, I made good use of my underemployment by going for a short run this morning.

Notes:

1. You can get seriously unfit by, believe it or not, simply NOT doing any aerobic exercise. Who knew?
2. Doing the above (ie sitting on one's arse) can lead you to forget that you are asthmatic. The fire in the lungs (see post title) dispels this illusion quick smart.
3. Phoebe's iPod Shuffle matches my running top but I'm not sure about the diamante earphones.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I did a short run (downhill) yesterday, only because it was starting to rain and I was in a hurry to get home! I think you could cover Phoebe's diamante earphones with ear muffs, no? Yup, the axiom "if you don't use it you loose it" starts horrifyingly young. Keep on running (and meditating).