17 February 2009

White Men Can't Jump


That hasn't stopped Holden from choosing basketball as his summer sport for school this term. Hol doesn't do 'vaguely interested' - he's either completely uninterested, or obsessed. So this morning, over breakfast, he read me all the basketball records from the Guiness Book of World Records (or whatever they call it now). Hmmm.

I am horribly underemployed at the moment, another victim of the GFC. I can't relax and enjoy the spare time, because I'm too busy fretting about whether I'll get any more work. It's not very fun.

I did make treats for Phoebe's class for Valentine's Day. I'm not sure that counts as productive use of time. As I STILL don't have a camera (can't exactly afford one right now) I had to take shonky pics with Phoebe's video camera but I haven't downloaded them yet. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: