20 April 2013

Anger Management

I am well aware that retail therapy is often a bad idea. You feel grumpy/anxious/angry/depressed/hungry, so you buy something. Then you feel exactly how you felt before, plus some guilt. At least that's generally my pattern.

Sometimes, however, it works out just fine.


Printed stretch-silk top by Etro
This Etro stretch silk top - purchased on a nobody-loves-me-everybody-hates-me-think-I'll-go-and-eat-worms day - arrived on Monday and it is Just Gorgeous. I hardly ever wear patterns (other than stripes and the occasional polka dot) but because the colours in this one are quite neutral and suit my colouring, it works. And the cut is ridiculously flattering, even on my sausage shaped physique.

I can't wait to wear it ... Black velvet jeans or black tulle skirt?

PS Must keep doing yoga in order to bare arms.

5 comments:

Susan B said...

Oh Tiffany, what a gorgeous top!! I'll bet you find lots to wear it with.

Tiffany said...

I'm very glad it has your seal of approval, Pseu, since you have such excellent taste! I have a party next weekend that I'm planning as its first outing ...

materfamilias said...

Yay! How fabulous!

Tiffany said...

Thanks mater. I feel it's slightly ridiculous to be excited about having something new in my wardrobe ... but I'll enjoy it anyway.

Jennifer said...

I've taken those same feelings shopping with me too...but seldom come home with successes. Great job!