22 December 2008

The Breakfast Club


Actually, they were about to have dinner, but they look naughty enough to all be in detention. We had a very casual, last-minute pre-Xmas barbie on Saturday evening. The kids had a great time, and I think the adults enjoyed themselves too ...

Yesterday I was feeling quite Christmassy. It was sunny much of the day, which always feel like Christmas here. Today, however, it's grey, grey, grey. At least if we were in the northern hemisphere we could hope for snow.


I think we're done. I've wrapped everything. Believe it or not, I actually finished the dresses AND the elephant. I still can't sew. Oh well.

I must turn the gravlax again then try to clean up our house. The problem with having chilli crab on Boxing Day is that there is no time on Xmas day for cleaning and preparing ...

No comments: