03 November 2008

Halloween


I wasn't going to have any sort of halloween party at all this year, since I didn't have much time to spend on it, although naturally I had to decorate and carve pumpkins and send treats in to school.

In the end we had a few of the local kids around after trick or treating, but it wasn't one of our extravaganzas. Hol's friends are getting older, and we've noticed that once they hit high school, they're too cool for it all ...

Holden wasn't even very interested in dressing up, but I won't let him badger people for sweets if he doesn't, so he did the fall-back zombie thing. Phoebe decided to be a scary doll, which she did frighteningly well. Check out the evil stare.



Andrew and I were runnning mates. I was told that my resemblance to the moose-shooter was scary.


Then, because too much dressing up is never enough, Phoebe had to go to a party on Sunday dressed as an animal. No prizes for guessing what she was.

2 comments:

Wendy Hutton said...

What an amazing family! Yes, your resemblance to That Woman is indeed scary. Tell Andrew he's got nothing to worry about when he goes grey. Just love Phoebe's look. Now who does she remind me of? Off to my book launch and then Singapore. Will be in touch.

Unknown said...

loved the palin-mccain shot as well