11 December 2009

The Colour Purple

Today I had my 'no jeans' meeting. So I wore a violently purple dress with a leopard print scarf. Add my almost strawberry-blonde hair and my shocking orange toenails, and I think I was scarier than I would have been in jeans.

So imagine my surprise when the other 'creative' (woman from ad agency) came into the meeting in black skinnies (and hair that looked like it might not have been washed too recently). Clearly she didn't get the memo. But you know what? I enjoyed dressing up a bit ...

5 comments:

Susan B said...

Good for you! I'll be you knocked their socks off. (A Yank expression meaning "really impressed them." ;-) )

materfamilias said...

Oh, I love purple and leopard together, and on an orange-toenailed strawberry blonde?!! Bravo!!

Tiffany said...

Thanks Pseu and mater - yes, I think I was rather loud-looking, but beats being boring!

Wendy said...

Hey, why not post a photo of the new hair colour? Wish I'd seen you all geared up. Synchronicity again: my finger and toe nails are painted a deep brick red (thanks to Xiaso Xi).

Tiffany said...

Ma, you know I never have photographs taken of myself unless a gun is pointed at me (my blog photo is from my 40th, so it was unavoidable). That's not going to change.