13 February 2008

Love at First Bite



This is what I made for Phoebe's class for Valentine's Day. First I was inspired by these little boxes here , and then I thought 'well, I'll make some myself'. And then I got bored with the idea of a single colour. Anyway, plenty of therapeutic time with card, ruler, knife, bone folder, glue, etc later, they are done and filled with lollies.

We have people coming for dinner tonight including my favourite baby (since mine no longer are babies).

She won't be eating, but the rest of us will be having an Italian seafood soup, a huge and garlicky salad, some good bread and then coeurs a la creme for dessert (in honour of Valentine's Day tomorrow, of course). I got the molds for Christmas from my mother-in-law, who ran all over Sydney to find them - this is their first outing.

No comments: