13 June 2008

Friday the 13th

Yes, it's Friday the 13th. Funnily enough, I feel more cheerful than I have in weeks. Must be the fact that I didn't go to a party last night. Or maybe that it's the weekend again and for once I am NOT going to be doing any work, having just sent a book off to press today.

Tomorrow there's a school cake stall, so Phoebe wants to bake brownies this afternoon. I think I might also do a banana cake, some shortbread and some cheese biscuits ...

First I might have to finish some work, since it's not actually the weekend YET and my inbox is exploding.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Wonderful to catch up with the latest news via your blog. We go back up to Paris this Sunday, then JF leaves for KK (via Amsterdam and Singapore) on Monday, the day I head for London. Sabah seems very far away! Hope all your electrical problems have been sorted out and everyone is well. big bisou from us both.