01 June 2008

Groundhog Day

Turns out Bill Murray is a bit psycho. Imagine that, a comedian who is slightly nuts ...

We made the kids watch Groundhog Day last weekend. And then I woke up yesterday morning and it all unfolded the same way - the weekends are all one indistinguishable routine of cooking, cleaning, soccer games, ironing and children running in and out of the house, plus a bit of work (or in Andrew's case this weekend, a LOT of work). Ho hum.

BUT I finally finished the first quilt I've ever made. It's not very good, but it's DONE. And that's what counts. Tomorrow it will be posted to its new owner, the very cute Abby, who I can't find a recent picture of.


And I did make five dozen choc chip cookies and a batch of quince paste, so I suppose it wasn't a total waste of time.

No comments: