25 September 2008

Reservoir Dogs


So there's this blog-person who does AMAZING things with baking. I shamelessly stole her idea from here. But because I am not equipped with a) patience, b) time or c) fancy stuff like food writing pens and special candy melts and mini M&Ms, my versions turned out rather more, um, rustic? Or, as Phoebe would say, 'wonkertated'.

So 24 of these Wonky Dogs went up to school this morning.

Phoebe opened her stack of presents (mostly DVDs and CDs) in bed (the marital bed, not her bed) and then had breakfast in same bed.

By a stroke of serendipity it is the last day of term and a mufti day, so she went off to school resplendent in a red dress, new knitted cardie, cowboy boots and baseball cap. Must take photo.

At 1pm we (myself and Holden) are picking Phoebe up from school and taking her (drum roll) to choose her new birthday KITTEN! Expect plenty of cheesy photos of said kitten in due course.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Personally, I think that your dogs look much better than the perfect ones. Much more creative.
You are such a domestic goddess - I am hoping that with baby number one on the way that my domesticity improves (certainly can't get any worse!).

Tiffany said...

Domestic goddess? Pah. More like domestic klutz ... And having offspring did wonders for my 'creative' output - just gave me willing victims, really.