22 September 2009

The Commitments

I am a little overloaded at the moment. It's partly because I have a number of big jobs on for several different clients. And it's partly because I am prone to overcommitting, not because I am a nice person (I'm not) but because I WANT to do everything.

I normally do come through with what I promise, but sometimes at the expense of my own sanity. Today, for instance, I have a deadline on a job and a phone conference briefing for another job; I am also finishing creating a Tardis as a prop for the school musical; I have agreed to look after a friend's baby while she goes on a job; I agreed to make a croquembouche for Phoebe's birthday dinner tonight; I have to check that the contractor in the new house is going ok with the floors.

To help motivate myself, I will photograph what I manage to achieve, except the work ...

2 comments:

materfamilias said...

Wow! and good luck! and do be sure to photograph the croquembouch -- I'd love to see that.
Oh, and Happy Birthday to Phoebe!

Tiffany said...

Thanks, mater! As you can see from the next post, I sort of achieved what I set out to, even if the croquembouche was not very nice to eat ...