18 February 2011

Clueless

I bought a couple of pairs of jeans when we were in New York. What I didn't realise at the time was that I had been gradually putting on weight. By January this year, I noticed that a few kilos (not sure exactly how many, as I don't own scales, but probably 3 or 4) had crept on and so I made a few minor tweaks to make sure they'll come off (about as slowly as they appeared).

Unfortunately, as I'm heading back to my standard size and shape, my new jeans now don't fit very well. Do I keep them as 'big jeans' or do I send them to Vinnies and get new ones? I hate wasting money on clothes, but is there any point having something that doesn't fit lurking in my tiny wardrobe?

2 comments:

materfamilias said...

I'm just no good at returning things, so I'm not one to advise -- but if you're on your way back down to normal weight, I suspect you won't get much use out of these during their style lifetime.

Tiffany said...

You're probably right, mater. It's not like they're particularly stylish jeans or anything, but if at any stage they do fit me again, chances are I won't WANT to wear them. Off they go ...