03 March 2010

Arsenic and Old Lace


It always seems to happen at this time of year. As the weather FINALLY shows signs of cooling down, I get excited about clothes. One summer, I swear, I will master dressing for hot weather. Do I say this every year? Probably.

Having already bought a leather jacket and some booties, I have now added a lace t-shirt and some dark purple tights to my winter wardrobe. Yeah, ok, maybe I'm not going to wear them all together - it sounds a bit Stevie Nicks, doesn't it!?

See those pockets on the t-shirt? Why? No, really. In case I decide to wear it without a bra?! Puh-lease. They will be removed as soon as the t-shirt arrives.

2 comments:

materfamilias said...

That's so cute! And really? you're not keeping the pockets? You don't want eyes immediately drawn in "that" direction? ;-)

Tiffany said...

Too funny! You really have to wonder what they're thinking when they add things like that ...