24 March 2010

The Dresser

[I saw The Dresserwhen I was a teenager and found it incredibly moving. Maybe I should rewatch it?]


I haven't chosen/bought my Fluevogs yet, but I did get these the other day. They're Clarks, so they're comfy as can be, but still kind of cute. I felt the need for some black patent leather ...

And today, while looking for some grey pants for winter, I ended up buying a dress. I never used to wear dresses at all, except for weddings and other formal events, but now I'm very drawn to them. I do still have to get used to the feeling of being overly dressed up when I wear them. And now I have to stop buying dark grey dresses as I have four of them.

The new one is rather body-con - or should I just say tight and clingy? As it's for winter, I'll generally be wearing something over it, so I don't think that will make me too self-conscious to wear it. Now I'd like the cooler weather to arrive.

1 comment:

materfamilias said...

I'm surprised to learn those are Clarks -- very cute!
If I could find the kind of dresses I like, at reasonable price points, I think I'd wear them perhaps 60% of the time -- it's just so easy to get dressed in them!