18 August 2009

10 Things I Hate About You

No, this is not a rant - the title is a reference to the fact that when in doubt, I write a list ... In this case, one that was shared in blogland.

Making : Faces at the job I'm working on
Cooking : Very little because my mother has taken over my kitchen (this is not a bad thing)
Drinking : Tea, coffee, jasmine tea, wine ...
Reading: Mortgage documents
Wanting: Too many things to mention
Looking: At my 'to do' list in dismay
Playing: The same CD over and over because I'm too lazy to change it
Wasting: Nothing in the kitchen, my new policy
Sewing: Does an unfinished quilt count?
Wishing: I could find time and space to finish the quilt
Enjoying: Winter sunshine
Waiting: For Godot
Liking: Having homemade goodies in the cake and biscuit tins
Wondering: If running every day will burn off the homemade cake and biscuits
Loving: The crazy offspring
Hoping: I can juggle work, family and finishing a house
Marvelling: At how many hours a day my cats can sleep
Needing: Nothing, but wanting lots
Smelling: Samples at the cosmetic counters at David Jones
Wearing: My favourite leopard print scarf (over clothes, I hasten to add)
Following: Nothing in particular
Noticing: How blue the sky is
Knowing: Very little about many things
Thinking: That this list ought to be finished by now
Feeling: Morning-ish
Bookmarking: Only the books I am reading
Opening: Email confirming a flight to Perth
Giggling: As little as possible - I prefer to laugh loudly when I do

2 comments:

materfamilias said...

All very well and good but I'm a bit distracted by the fact that you're having Duck ragu at your house! MMMMmmmm! and also Moroccan meatballs? Could your mom maybe swing by my place?

Tiffany said...

Yeah, it's just as well I'm running almost every day - or I'd be packing on the kilos right now!