24 August 2009

Public Enemies


We went to see this movie on Saturday. Yep, I could sit and look at Johnny Depp for hours any day. It got mixed reviews, but we enjoyed it. Apart from anything else, it is incredibly stylish and beautiful to look at (although the handheld camera always makes me a bit seasick).

Marion Cotillard is not just gorgeous, she is so natural looking. I was trying to work out what it was, and realised that part of it is that she has real teeth, not a glittering mouthful of cosmetic dentistry. And does it make her any less beautiful that she has - GASP - imperfections? Absolutely not.

But The September Issue seems to WANT me to go and see it. When I hopped online this morning, here was this story ... Do you think it's true?

I am going to Perth this weekend to visit one of my best friends. Apparently the weather is going to be dire, so perhaps we will be forced to go and see a movie ...

2 comments:

materfamilias said...

Thanks for the movie reference.
And I think I'll probably go see the Wintour film, altho' I don't think it's out here for another little while. Might be something where I'll wait for the DVD.

Imogen Lamport, AICI CIP said...

Now I want to see it more - I wasn't as interested before - but it's an interesting article.